Like many people, I had bigger plans this year than I managed to realize. However, I did get to two new libraries which was decent for a year that saw only twenty-seven library visits total, with nineteen of them at the same library. The full list is short but memorable. I really hope to get back to the Goodrich Library in Newport again, it’s got a great collection and incredibly nice staff.
Previous years: 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and some reviews from 2003.
- Kimball – my local, weekly drop-in time and occasionally pinch hitting for shifts
- Rochester – did some irregular drop-in time here
- Hartness – did not get to VTC as much as I’d like
- Pittsfield – had an empty drop-in time but it was cool to see this tiny library with an actual paid staff member now
- Goodrich/Newport – I did a First Wednesdays talk here and it was really enjoyable
- Montpelier – Don’t remember why I stopped by, but I always like visiting here
- VT Law – Hadn’t been here in a while and I stopped by before meeting a pal in SoRo
- Concord NH – Stopped in here while spending some time bumming around Concord with Jim
One thought on “2020 in Libraries”
Comments are closed.