While I wish, as per usual, that the URL and the web page were friendlier and that I could see what changes were made, ALA has released a few more council-approved interpretations of the Library Bill of Rights, two new, two revised, one new from Midwinter. I’ll link to the new stuff individually as well.
- Minors and Internet Interactivity (new)
- Importance of Education to Intellectual Freedom (new)
- Access to Digital Information, Services, and Networks (revised)
- Labeling and Rating Systems (revised)
- Services to People with Disabilities (new from Midwinter)
Some discussion in the comments over at LISNews.