I expect to be able to use the MT blog categories to bring back my library reviews one of these days, but not yet. So, here is a list of the libraries I went to on this trip:
- NYPL: Morningside Heights branch [busy and confusing, good booksale]
- Yale’s Sterling Library [Jen and Tom’s place of business]
- Columbia’s Watson Library [fancy reception, food in the library!]
- Brooklyn Public’s Central Library [got a card]
- Bank Street College Library [Carol works there]
- Barnard Library [Jenna works there]
I also went to The Strand which, while not a library, is one hell of a bookstore.