Solving Problems with FOSSWhat works and doesn't work in Vermont's Libraries
- "The Indredible and Useless Dog Engine of 1895"
- Ubuntu video - YouTube [no sound] and Vimeo
- Tunbridge Library & catalog
- GMLC VOKAL/Koha project & wiki
- Kimball Library website & catalog
- Vermont Dept. of Libraries (old site) & catalog
- ByWater does VOKAL's support
- Other local initiatives: MassCat (Koha-like interface), MassLNC, NELINET (now Lyrasis, not idea what is up with that project)
- How to Automate a Small Maine Library
- Liblime/Koha fork
- My talk on Open Source CMSes, my talk on Firefox
- Bonus comic: Why DRM doesn't work
Jessamyn West is a community technology librarian in Vermont and the editor of the weblog librarian.net. She teaches email classes for seniors, builds tiny websites for tiny libraries and advocates for sensible technology use for everyone. IM her at iamthebestartist.